Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday 10/20/11

I am thankful today! :) Here's why:
312. I just love the colors of Autumn! I have to work extra hard to not over focus on the trees when I am driving! 
313. I am thankful to be getting to know the youth of my church better and to get to encourage them in their walk with God.
314. Last night we went to an awesome potluck at church and got to hear from a missionary to Nicaragua. God is using this man in amazing ways!! The fields are white and being harvested in Nicaragua!
315. When I arrived at the potluck, there were some of the boys from youth group there opening the door to us...what a blessing! Then they helped us clean up and set up for Youth Group that is tonight. What great kids!! :)
316. We've gotten through the bulk of our school work today and will have very little to do tomorrow.
317. Last spring I really wanted to balance our schooling better and make more time for outreach and service. I feel like we're doing that and it's awesome!
318. Oh, I am thankful for my girlfriends!! They point me to Jesus and help me to keep my sanity!
319. I am thankful for my husband and children. They are my heartbeat.
320. My oldest is at a great Bible College. I am so thankful the Administration does everything they can to encourage the students' walk with God and to also think of fun things to do to help them form friendships.
321. I am thankful for my sisters and mom. Family is a messy ordeal sometimes and it sure takes grit and determination to keep the ties in unity. But it worth it. 
322. I am so thankful to my God, who listens and answers my prayers. 
323. I am thankful to see my children walking in the Truth. 
324. God has provided us with a wonderful house! I do love it. 
"I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!