Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mixed Emotions...

Tomorrow at this time (Lord willing) my husband and our Nicaragua team will have landed at the airport and be on the road toward home. I've had mixed emotions... I miss my husband. But I know God is using him (and the rest of the team) in amazing ways for people in great need. So, I've felt a little guilty about wishing him home. 


This afternoon I've had some time to think and it's best that I let God be God and just trust him to take care of the "ins and outs" of the world! As we give ourselves and our lives and possessions over to him, he will lead and direct us on where to be and what to do each and every day. And I'll thank him that he gave me my husband and kids and that we have the blessing of doing life together. For the week, he was meant to be in Nicaragua. Now it is time, God's time, for him to come home.


Other than Robin's job and our homeschooling, our schedule is empty this week and I hope to keep it that way as much as humanly possible. We are definitely needing family time, and I want to hear every story from the week. I'm ready for us to cocoon for a few days and just catch up with each other. Perhaps I can share some here as well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!