Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday 7/14/2011


"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18


270. I am thankful for birthday parties and fun times with friends. :) I had just the best "girl time" recently at a birthday party!


271. I am thankful my boys got to be in a parade in town with our church. I had one on a float with his guitar and one walking handing out water to thirsty folks watching, including Rachel and I.


272. I am thankful that Rachel and I met up with friends at the parade to enjoy it with.


273. So thankful my mom's flight came in smoothly on Saturday night.


274. I am thankful for the awesome summery weather we've been having.


275. So thankful to get to hear my husband preach this past Sunday. :) 


276. I am thankful that my kids love our church and for church family who love them dearly!


277. I'm thankful for the wonderful trip and safe return of friends visiting their children in Haiti while praying the kids can come home soon!


278. I am thankful for indoor appliances: dishwashers and A/C, clothes washers and dryers.


279. I am thankful for the simple joys of life that cost nothing: time with family and friends, lounging in a chair outside listening to birds sing, feeling the sun on my face, a fresh breeze when I am hot, the smell of freshly cut grass.


280. I am thankful that my children get along with each other so well. 


281. I am thankful for summer fresh fruits and vegetables.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!