Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter is Coming...That's a Good Thing!


Winter is on it's way! Today I looked out and the clouds look like a forecast of snow will soon be here! I am glad for it and find myself loving winter more and more as I grow older. :)
No, I don't ski... Really it's because by this time of the year I am tired and ready to rest and reflect and rejuvenate. Winter brings storms which give me a built-in reason to stay home!
This time of year I love to read and knit and write and just think some thoughts. I always blog alot more in the winter too.
So, bring on the storms and hot cocoa and warm blankets and hot soups and movies and family board games. I'm ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!