Monday, July 22, 2013

Mom to 7 Confession


I have a confession to make...there's so many things I love about being a mom to 7...

I love how we travel as a *cluster*, a force to be reckoned with...

I love how we take up most of the row at a movie theater...all of a row if we sit together at church...

I love how they have to give us a BIG table at a restaurant or put two tables together...

I love bedrooms full of BEDS that will be full of CHILDREN at night...

I love the hum of the clothes dryer that never seems to stop its work...

I love the overflowing grocery cart whose contents won't last more than a few days...

I love to watch my kids hug each other before the younger kids go to bed...

I love the oodles of toothbrushes in the bathroom...

I love the full dining room table at meals and how we put butter, salt and pepper at each end to make things run more smoothly...

FULL...such a beautiful word...FULL...arms full...laps full...FULL

Who doesn't love FULL?



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Very well said.
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Many women dream of having one child and can't. Moms who are blessed with more children have to sit and enjoy this important season.
    Being a mom is a VERY important job not always respected in society, but your reward will be in heaven. Continue to pour the Lords love into your kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!