I am going to keep my numbering from my Thankful Thursday posts. :)
I am thankful for/because:
342. My son called me from college this morning. Just to hear his voice was such a blessing. I have been missing him extra this week. As a homeschooling mom, 13 weeks without seeing your son is a long haul!!
343. The weather has been gorgeous this week!! I love it!
344. My younger two kids have been raking this week. Little by little its getting done!
345. I got to have a "Girls Night Out" with a dear friend Tues. night. Steak bombs, the Bible, and great conversation with someone I love dearly is encouraging and refreshing.
346. I have plans to visit with another girlfriend next week. YAY!
347. My husband did the grocery shopping for me this morning. Thank God for a good man! I really dislike grocery shopping!
348. The busy pace of early fall is over and now there is more time for family nights, for knitting, for campfires, and other relaxing times.
349. Our Youth Group kids are a blessing...it's so great to hear their prayers and thoughts on the Bible, to go on outreaches with them. :)
350. We lost power during the snow storm over the weekend but I think we were restored very close to first this storm.
351. My college son has chosen and church and starts membership classes on Sunday! Answered prayer...
"Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with timbrel and dancing,
praise him with the strings and pipe,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD."