(Join in by visiting http://christianhomekeeper.org/blog/attitude-of-gratitude-november-17/ )I am thankful today! For...
365. Calls from great friends.
366. A Thanksgiving invitation.
367. Getting to homeschool my kids.
368. Getting to help with youth ministry.
369. Meeting with friends for Bible Study.
371. The provision of yarn for knitting.
372. The school books on our shelf.
373. Our health.
374. Furniture to sit on. :)
375. Worship Music. So often I come to church needing refreshment, encouragement or a better attitude. The worship gets my focus off myself and onto God where it should be. The refreshment, encouragement and better attitude quickly follows!
376. Those that encourage my husband and kids.
378. Christmas decorations waiting to go up.
379. The mild November weather this year.
380. More things to be thankful for than days in a year.
381. Our vehicles.
382. A great church for our college son.
383. My Bible.
384. Restful Saturdays.