352. I am thankful for the GORGEOUS weather we have had of late. I look up and I can't believe how blue the sky is. I step out and I can't believe how warm it feels!
353. I am thankful that we have gotten so much yard work done this week, leaves raked and sticks cleaned up and burned.
354. I'm so thankful for my close friends and the times we get to spend together.
355. I'm thankful for my church family..."family" is the only word that fits. :)
356. I'm thankful for getting together with friends for Bible Study.
357. I am so thankful for God's provision in every area and especially that our son is able to go to college.
358. I'm thankful for The College at Southeastern, the undergrad school for Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. What a great school!
359. I'm thankful for my husband and kids and the life God has given us here in Maine.
360. I'm thankful for my little compost bin. I am having an odd amount of fun using it! ;)
361. I'm thankful we were able to get our new dining room table fixed after an accidental nail polish removal spill.
362. I'm thankful the cars are running!
363. I am thankful for God's love to me in saving me and preparing a place for me in heaven!
Here's a photo that represents a fun afternoon at a friends house. It's a yummy photo too!
"Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment." 1 Timothy 6:17