Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday 9/29/11

It's been far too long since I've observed "Thankful Thursday!"


I'm going to dive right in:


303. Beautiful fall weather. 
304. Seeing the beautiful foliage coming in.


305. Studying the Bible with great friends.
306. Getting to be involved in ministries and helping people.
307. Teaching my children.
308. My son coming home this Saturday for October break from school. :)
309. Family dinners and movie nights.
310. Getting to know the teens in my church through youth group.
311. Fun times with my church family (recent Harvest Party, Block Party, Park Outreach)


"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe..." Hebrews 12:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!