Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday on Friday!!!


"The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the LORD has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.LORD, save us! LORD, grant us success!" Psalm 118:22-25


212. So thankful today as we will graduate our first homeschooler. It's an exciting day, and a little bittersweet...


213. I'm thankful for those homeschoolers who went before me and made it possible to homeschool and to be accepted into the college world.


214. I am thankful for those college acceptance letters!


215. I am thankful for God's amazing provision that makes the thought of college possible. 


216. I am thankful for dear friends who have encouraged me along the homeschool journey.


217. I am thankful that the rainy weather will eventually clear! ;) Thankful we are not in a drought situation.


218. So thankful summer break is HERE!


219. So thankful for dear friends in MO who open their doors to my husband and son while they were visiting a college.


220. So thankful that these same friends welcomed my son into their church youth activities for the weekend. 


221. I am thankful for another homeschool year complete!!


222. I am thankful for awesome friends and family! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!