Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5/5/2011



201. We graduate our first home school student in 15 days!! I can't believe it! I am so thankful we were able to homes school him all the way through school! 


202. I am thankful that no matter what is going on around the world that God is who I can rely upon to keep us safe.
"In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8


203. So thankful for the pictures of the family and kids that a dear friend took. It's such a joy to have these pictures taken at the beach and I'll treasure them always!
204. I am thankful that my mother is coming for Tyler's Graduation.


205. I am always thankful for my church family. They mean so much to me. 


206. So thankful that it is spring!! The weather is warming, the grass is greening up, the flowers are coming up, I was able to put some pansies on the steps.


207. So thankful for God's provision of our every need...and more. 


208. I am thankful for our home and the area where I live.


209. I am thankful for the rain this week.


210. I am thankful for my loving family and the fun we can have together.


211. I am thankful for friends who come to visit. 


"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ." Ephesians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!