Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taking Time

The world can be a tough place. So much sometimes just doesn't make sense. Painful, painful things happen. 


As I grow older I learn more and more to soak in all of the beauty around me, every flower, every sunset, every blue sky. I am reminded of My Creator who is restoring all things to Himself. I reminded to be patient for the glory that is to come that far outweighs the greatest pain that life has to offer.


Take time. Smell the flowers, notice the various colors of the trees just budding, take notice of the different shades of green in the leaves of the trees, hear the crickets and frogs and birds sing. Look, smell, listen, remember your Creator. He is good, loving, patient, slow to anger, abounding in love. He knows all your ways, He upholds you with His righteous right hand. 


If you know the Savior, hope is never lost. Let the joy of the Lord be your strength.


"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Romans 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!