"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22
223. My son (Christian) finally got to see one of his favorite bands, "The Wrecking", and he got to go with close friends. He even got his shoes signed by the band. I guess we'll be keeping those shoes for awhile!!
224. The weather is turning warm and it's time to put my flowers it!! I love looking out the window at glorious COLOR!!! Rachel and I often will go to a greenhouse just to take it those beautiful flowers. Bringing some home is JOY!
225. My birthday is next week and I can't think of a thing I really want. That really seems like a blessing in itself. I'm going to be 46 years old!
226. My firstborn has graduated high school (I bet you knew that, I've only said it a million times...lol...).
227. I've been knitting up some cheerful, bright dishcloths. It might seem like a small thing, but I am thankful to have this little hobby and to be able to get the supplies. I love knitting because I can still be a part of the family conversations and still knit. And I love bright colors...
228. I am thankful my mom could come up for Tyler's graduation and for a nice visit.
229. I am so thankful for my friends, offline (IRL) and online. They make me feel so blessed!
229. I am thankful for family times, even when it's a simple night of popping popcorn on the stove and watching a movie. I am thankful for how we've always been able to laugh together!! Having older kids, I am savoring every minute. I understand how fast it goes by!!
230. I am thankful for the best little dog I've ever had. He has a really sweet personality and provides lots of silly entertainment.
231. I've been so enjoying our declutter. Our whole family seems ready to let go of past "stuff" and move forward! We're not done but we've sure got a real good start.
232. I am quite excited about the sermon series at church right now. We're doing the book of Acts and I just think it's going to be an incredible launching pad for reaching bringing the hope of the gospel to our area.
233. I am thankful for the beautiful area that I live in. :)
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." Philippians 4:8-9