Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4/14/2011

"Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:18-20

188. I am so thankful for the signs of spring...for open windows and bright sunshine and even rainy days. 

189. I am thankful that we are well on our way to being prepared to graduate our oldest son. The diploma is on it's way!

190. I am thankful we only have one month left until our school summer break.

191. I am so thankful Robin is on vacation with us next week (spring break). Tyler will have to attend his Tues. and Thurs. classes but I am sure we can find something fun to do while we're out!

192. So thankful for those who come alongside Robin and I to mentor our children.

193. I'm thankful my husband gets to work from home.

194. I am thankful for a peaceful home.

195. I am thankful for scenic views in and around where I live. 

                          The dam near my house. I love to watch the rushing water!

196. I am thankful my son can drive so I can relax and take in the beautiful views!

                                           Saco River, also near my house. :)

197. So thankful I could hear my husband preach the Word last Sunday.

198. So thankful my kids love our church and church family!

199. I am thankful for our sweet dog; he just cracks us up!

200. I am thankful my son's college applications are completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!