Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday 10/27/11


I am thankful for ...
325. Getting to watch my son play soccer on a beautiful fall day.

326. Awesome kids at youth group and dedicated, loving youth leaders.

327. Church without Walls! On Sunday we met as a church, prayed, sang and then headed out in groups for different service projects in the community. It was so cool to see how much could be done when we all worked at the same time on the same day. FUN!!

328. Movie nights with the family. :) 

329. A wonderful relaxing afternoon with friends yesterday.

330. Being gifted with tickets for all of us to attend the symphony to see someone dear to us play piano. 

331. That my 14 year old son say he'd love to return to see the orchestra again.

332. Plenty of drivers for a youth event this Saturday! 

333. The luxury of getting to turn on heat when it's cold.

334. The beautiful foliage this season.

335. Waking up to notes from friends on Facebook.

336. Bible Study with girlfriends today.

337. That my annuals are still blooming having lasted all the way to October 27th!

338. For my new composter. I just love adding stuff to it and the hope of a better garden next year.

339. Great kids!

340. The awesome Bible College my son attends. So glad God led us to that one. 

341. An inexpensive flight to bring our son home for Christmas. 

"Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!