Sunday, June 12, 2011

Worship-Time!

"Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His Name together." Psalm 34:3


I love gathering at church with my church family and worshipping! Each Sunday morning when I wake up I look forward to it. Worship is the perfect medicine to even the toughest of weeks because I am reminded of the Great God I serve and that He is on the Throne and in control. I remember that He gives grace for every trial. Worship is the icing on the cake to the best of weeks because it reminds me of Who the giver of all good things is. 


Worship helps me to take the focus off myself and put it where it should be. 


When I was teaching Sunday School I would get to worship first and then go teach. It was perfect! My mind would be taken off self and by the time I would go up to my class I would have the "focus" I needed. :) 


So yeah, I'm ready and psyched to worship!


"Come let us sing for joy to the Lord; 
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before him with thanksgiving
and extol him with music and song." 
Psalm 95:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!