"Praise the Lord. I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly." Psalm 111:1
241. I am thankful for summer! :)
242. I am thankful to be creating memories with my family daily.
243. I'm so thankful to have gotten to celebrate a sweet sixteen birthday of a girl I dearly love and all the friends that attended.
244. I am thankful for the burst of beautiful colors of the season: the various greens of trees, the gorgeous flowers, the seascapes...
245. I am so thankful for a hardworking husband.
"Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them. Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever." Psalm 111:2-3
246. I am thankful for the blessing of being a stay-at-home mom, getting to spend each day with my kids.
247. I am thankful for this often messy house and that I get to take care of it.
248. I am thankful to have gotten to go with the boys to play mini golf and with all my kids to the mall.
249. I'm thankful for my fellowship group and the great discussions we have over the Bible.
250. I'm thankful for my little aches and pains that remind me that I am growing older and must cherish each day!
"He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and compassionate. He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever." Psalm 111:4-5
251. I'm thankful to have grown up in a wonderful Christian family and for the family I have now.
252. I'm always thankful for my church family, for our vibrant worship, for our messy ministry, for the chance of learning and loving together.
253. I am thankful that God never gives up on me, that God is slow to anger and abounding in love, for His grace and mercy to me.
254. I am thankful to live in a quiet neighborhood near a lake and pool, 10 minutes from church.
255. I am thankful that God has given me a future and a hope.
256. I am thankful that though I miss my dad, especially on days like Father's Day, that I know I'll see him again in heaven someday.
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise." Psalm 111:10