Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 2/10/11



Thank you God for: 
53. Friday night we had an awesome movie night at church, playing "Facing the Giants" and eating superbowl foods. :) I love those family nights at church. :) 


54. A great night visiting friends for a birthday party. I got to see some of our friends that we haven't seen for awhile as they are our "church planting team" and have planted a church in their community. I miss them but they are so happy and excited over all that God is doing. 


55. We had a great church service. We got to hear from someone just returning from Haiti and all the work he did there and also meeting his new son.


56. Sunday night we enjoyed a Superbowl party with awesome friends. :) I can't say I actually "watched" the game but I sure had a great time. 


57. For friends...they are getting me through these winter months!


58. Monday was a tough day and we were all cheered by special treats that came in the mail. For me, a new book arrived that I had pre-ordered. For the kids, the new Hawk Nelson CD came. It is a really really awesome CD! 


59. The snow waited to fall in earnest until Tyler and I were back from his college class on Tuesday. Then, it didn't really accumulate much. Spring will be here soon!


60. Even though oil prices are crazy high ($3.17 per gallon), we've been able to pay for the oil and keep the house warm. 


61. Yesterday was a very productive school day!


62. Our taxes are done!! 


63. I am still plugging away at reading the Bible in a Year. This may be the year!


64.  That God is my Father, Savior, Shepherd.


"Praise the Lord.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness. 
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, 
praise him with the harp and lyre, 
praise him with the tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord."  ~Psalm 150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!