Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday 2/3/11

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:28


41. I am learning always learning. It's a blessing! I am learning to take my goals small step by small step. This is huge for me because I always try to change everything that needs changing in one big ole lump and then I fail and get discouraged and stop trying.


42. A friend came to visit me on Sunday night. It was a great visit!


43. Our huge snow storm yesterday was not so bad at all and carried no ice with it. So, we kept our power on and were able to get cleaned out to carry on our schedules this morning.


44. There is food on the table at each meal and everyone in the family goes to bed with no worries of hunger.


45. We got our van inspected. It needed a repair that we were able to afford right then! I remember many years of our marriage when that would have been impossible right away.


46. My kids all love church. That makes me happy! :) 


47. My 14 year old son made lunch for his sister and himself today. 


48. While I sit here typing my husband is helping my oldest son with his French. Very wonderful since I don't know French!


49. I have a Bible, actually many Bibles. It is written in my language and I am free to read it, anytime and anywhere.


50. I live in the United States. It's easy to forget how wonderful it is here. 


51. My friends are amazing and I love each of them!


52. I have a soft bed. For years I had a very uncomfortable bed that hurt my back. Now I have a much better mattress!


If you would like to share what you are thankful for I would really love it. Please feel free to share in the comments or provide a link so I may visit your blog and read!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!