Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday 1/20/11


"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice." 1 Chronicles 16:8-10




God is so good and I have much to be thankful for. Continuing from last week:



20. I am having an easier time memorizing my second verse.



21. Tyler began his college classes this week. On Tuesday, he had his Composition Class but his Math class was cancelled. I thought this was great because he could adjust to the classes one at a time.



22. We didn't lose our electricity during our storms this week even though we got some ice and freezing rain.



23. As we were out and about on the roads, our travel was safe.



24. We found a new person to plow our driveway and he did a great job.



25. I got to visit with a close friend on Sunday evening. :)



26. Four dear friends who were visiting Haiti got home safely despite coming home during out snow/ice storm.



27. God provides for us daily and we have all we need.



28. I ordered four books with a gift card from a friend. Two are for me and are fiction. One is out now and one was a pre-order. I am ready for some fiction!



29. I got all new windshield wipers for my van. They work really well!!



30. I got caught up on my Bible Reading and am one day ahead. :)



What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!