Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday 4/7/2011

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
he refreshes my soul. 
He guides me along the right paths 
for his name's sake.
Even though I walk 
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff
they comfort me." 
Psalm 23:1-4

171. I am so thankful that the Lord is my Shepherd and that over the years he is gently teaching me all that entails. I love it all!

172. I am thankful that Robin and Tyler were able to visit Liberty University over the weekend and for the awesome Christians they met there and along the way!

173. I am thankful that God provided throughout strong delays on the way there and that the airline paid for a hotel for them due to a missed connection.

174. I am thankful they made it home safe despite a train delay and that the train company gave them free passes for their next trip. 

175. I am thankful my younger children helped me so much while their dad and older brother were away. 

176. I am so thankful for friends who called and emailed me to check up on me. 

177. I am sooo thankful, sooo blessed that despite a blizzard and many power outages, we did not lose our power!

178. So thankful for my awesome church family and that I know they would be there for me if I had a need while my husband was gone.

179. So thankful for my friends at Christian Homekeepers who are faithful to pray for me. 

180. I am thankful for the provision of funds for the trip.

181. So thankful for the men who are good mentoring influences to my oldest son.

182. I am thankful for God's amazing provision for us. 

183. I am thankful to be used of God and to be able to *work for him.* :)

184. I am so thankful to have been able to be a *stay at home wife and mom* all these years.

185. I am thankful to have been able to homeschool my children.

186. I am so thankful that I have been able to be so close to my kids that it tears my heart out to think of them leaving as they grow up. It's as it should be...

187. I am thankful for God, my Father and for my Lord, Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!