Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday 1/13/11


"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our 'God is a consuming fire.'" Hebrews 12:28-29


Continuing counting my blessings from last week I can start with number...
10. Dear friends visiting our home for the first time this past Sunday and the great afternoon of sharing we had.
11. My home which is just big enough to hold what we need and a little extra with out being big enough to collect too much.
12. I found my cell phone (actually my husband did, it was in the church kitchen).
13. Good friends who are good listeners.
14. My family is healthy










15.SNOW!!! We were blessed with a good foot of snow yesterday!!
16. I was able to purchase "Praying God's Word" by Beth Moore on ITUNES. Now I can listen and follow along. This really helps me get through nonfiction! :)


<----Empty laundry basket!





17. I saw the bottom of our dirty laundry hamper this morning! See it up there? It's pretty... :)
18. My son did really well on a test he had to take to get into a college class. He starts 2 classes next Tuesday.








19. Warm slippers. My family knows that I love, love, love slippers. They can give me slippers for every birthday and Christmas present and I'll always be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. :) It's just like opening the mailbox and seeing mail from a friend!